Actions and Detail Panel
Planning for Mission Effectiveness
Sat, April 22, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Gain insight into emerging trends in mission work and practical tools for developing mission strategies.
Facilitated by St. Luke’s United Methodist Church mission directors Lynette Fields, Executive Director of Missions, and Mariam Mengistie, Director of Mission Development. These leaders have over 40 years of combined experience in the missions field.
Participants will learn:
• Wesleyan grounding for “why” we are called to mission work
• Mission strategy development
• Resources for increasing mission effectiveness
• Mission evaluation tools
• Best practices for community relations
• How to move an organization’s focus from relief to development
Who should attend?
• Church staff
• Lay leaders
Attendees will leave this workshop with practical tools that can be applied immediately in the mission field.
For questions email email@example.com or call 407-257-7673.
4851 S. Apopka-Vineland Road Orlando, FL 32819