IBM is about to release the latest version of TM1 – rebranded as Planning Analytics Local, which includes a number of buzz-worthy enhancements to the TM1 engine and new end user capabilities.
With this particular release there has been more fanfare from IBM and the market than normal and as usual, Cubewise would like to cut through all of that to make sure you have a clear view from us about what about the new version will be truly valuable in the short and long term for existing TM1 customers. In particular, there have been some discussion about if / where the new Planning Analytics Workspace application crosses over with Canvas use cases - we will clarify that as well.
To do this, we have decided to host a series of more intimate (up to 25 people) complimentary sessions at our new North Sydney office for you or anyone interested at your company are invited.
The high level agenda:
– TM1 v11. The latest version of the TM1 engine!
– PAx (Planning Analytics for Excel, formally known as CAFE), is this the version that allows you to move on from Perspectives?
– PAW (Planning Analytics Workspace), the brand new front end for TM1
– Updated TM1 Web. Modern look and feel plus new exciting features
– Canvas for TM1, a quick overview and what are its use cases vs PAW
Thursday, December 8th – 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Friday, December 9th – 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Monday, December 12th – 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Tuesday, December 13th – 8:00 am – 9:30 am (*NEW* - extra day added due to high demand)
Tickets are first come first serve – so please register as soon as possible as seats are limited.
Light breakfast refreshments will be served.
We are hoping to have some lively discussions with you!