Join a delegation of community representatives, clients and acclaimed designers to discuss the past, present and future state of architecture and place-making in the city.
- Peter Murray - Co-founder of Blueprint magazine & chairman of New London Architecture
- Timothy Mowl - Emeritus Professor of History of Architecture and Designed Landscapes at the University of Bristol
- Ivan Harbour - Director of international architectural firm RSH+P
- David Mellor - Founder of Architecture Centre and outgoing Chair
- Sasha Lubetkin - The Architecture Centre’s first Director
With enlightening recollections from those who have helped shape our city, a critical debate about the future development in the city, and an inspiring key note presentation by long-time patron, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, delegates will be asked to consider - how has Bristol changed over the past 20 years? What can we hope to achieve in the next 20 years? And what role does architecture and place-making really have to play?
The symposium is a headline event of the Architecture Centre’s 20th anniversary programme, celebrating People and Place.