Actions and Detail Panel
Pittsburgh Leadership Forum Meeting
Thu, April 6, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
We are very excited to announce that Brendan P. Keegan, Managing Partner at velocityHUB and 4-Time President & CEO, will be our keynote speaker at the velocityHUB Leadership Forum on April 6th.
Brendan is a 4-time turnaround CEO of large, private equity backed companies and served as the Fortune 100’s youngest Chief Sales Officer at EDS at the age of 29. Brendan has raised nearly a billion dollars in capital from tech giants like Dell & Cisco and returned twice the industry average to investors through successful exit strategies. He has led over 25,000 people in 150 countries and driven sales teams to over $100 billion in sales. Brendan was named a Distinguished Fellow by Dartmouth College for his contribution to the engineering field, a successful entrepreneur by FastCompany, Volunteer of the Year and Coach of the Year for his commitment to community service.
The theme for this quarter’s forum is Executive Presence. Come prepared with questions!
Join the 90-minute event to learn, engage and network
- 30-minute presentation on the importance of Executive Presence in today's world. Brendan P. Keegan will provide insight and useful tips on the following topics:
- Personal & Professional Executive Branding
- Strategic Thinking & Developing a Strategic Plan
- 30-minute Q&A session - forum style.
- 30-minute networking session to connect with peers and enjoy our complimentary refreshments.