Time: 1 - 4 PM (presentation will begin at 1:15)
Location: ITT Technical Institute 1522 East Big Beaver Road Troy, MI 48083-1905
Raffle Item: Gas Cards, provided by HDIMotown Chapter
Summary: Pitfalls of Project Management
In this session we will discuss:
- Discuss Why Project fail & change
- Offer a free methodology, time tested for over 20 years, flexible, scalable and customizable to any environment;
- Offer a method which is consistent, predictable, with repeatable results.
- Offer a methodology that works with implementing areas of ITIL.
Also included for those who attend:
- Free Access to a Risk Management Course for 2 weeks;
- Free Access to an ITIL overview for two weeks.
- Free access to the methodology for two weeks.
Speaker: Susan Kinch, Sales Director at ILXgroup.com and owner of Key Projects
Speaker BIO: Susan Kinch has been working for ILXgroup for the past 10 years. She has spent the last 10 years, listening to the problems of PMs and PMO offices. Understanding how they work, what processes they have in place then suggesting alternatives that suit their style and environment. The companies are across the industry and throughout the USA and Canada. Most often suggesting time tested styles to get companies moving in the right direction. Why Projects fail is always a huge question. While reasons vary across industries. The most consistent reason is inconsistency in processes. ILX Group is a global leader in Portfolio, Programme, Project and IT Service Management training. For more on ILX Group: http://www.ilxgroup.com/about-us.asp#worldleader
Sponsors: ILX Group