San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What you get : (Sample) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq3L6G_cnw
You NEVER realize HOW you are presenting UNTIL you actually see it.
In the studio, you will perform your pitch / presentation in front of the videocamera.
- We will record video of you presentation.
- We will replay the recording on the monitor just in front of you immediately after each pitch.
- We will repeat the process
- We can also provide you with your video file so that you can use it afterwards.
Time slot :
1. 1:00pm - 2:30pm (1.5 hour)
2. 3:00pm - 4:30pm (1.5 hour)
3. 5:00pm - 6:30pm (1.5 hour)
4. 7:00pm - 8:30pm (1.5 hour)
Presentation Material :
* Bring slides with your laptop. We will display them on the monitor just in front of you.
** You can use our wireless presenter.
*** If you have a script for your presentation, we can put it into a teleprompter in the studio
(You need to adjust the scroll speed depending on your presentation. It may take some time but it's useful for your smooth presentation.)
Location Instruction :
Press #104 ( pound-one-zero-four ) at the front door when you arrive at 1067 Market Street building.
The time is limited, be on time! If you get lost, call 415.429.9399
Terms of Participation Agreement:
You agree that you are responsible for any accidents or damages that you cause. You also agree to not hold the organizer, or any of the staff liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident.
By Participating in the event, you grant the event organizer permission to capture photo/video of the event. the orgnizer may use a part of the recording for as promition material.
By registering for this event, you also consent to receive email communication from the organizer about other events and updates that may interest you.
Save This Event
When & Where
Green Screen Studio - EIDEN, Inc. DBA Puble, Inc.
Green Screen Studio is being run by a live video production / streaming company Puble, Inc.
We are focused on supporting companies / individuals to create short presentation videos.