San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pitch Perfect to Network Event for Women, 9th November 2016, Pushkin House, Bloomsbury Square, London, 18:30 - 21:30
You're a Career Woman, Entrepreneur or Business Owner who wants to network with the right type of contacts, to create bigger, better and greater opportunities.
- You want to become more visible, vital and relevant in your communications
- You need to develop intrinsic value to gain a lifetime of quality and purposeful relationships
- You want to live life on your terms and have financial freedom
Join Business Success Coach - Coach Lyds - who has over 20 years experience within the Media, PR and Personal Development Industry and has represented brands such as Channel 4, NFL, ITV, International Women Day and more.
Coach Lyds will deliver a masterclass and show you how to:
- Generate lucrative contacts for your business and career
- Surround yourself with key decision makers
- Gain insight and knowledge to empower you to pitch with impact
- Discover successful self promotional techniques
Guest Speakers on the night include:
- Melinda Rogers - Lead Product Manager, Telegraph
- Tala Kayali - Nutritionist & PT, TKSmartNuturion
- Ras Sagoo - Health Practitioner, & Founder of Divine Sacred Soul
Ticket investment includes: Masterclass, Talk, Networking, Drinks and Nibbles
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Coach Lyds’ events are filmed & photographed. By booking this place, you agree to be filmed and photographed.
- Please arrive on time
- Bring your business cards
- No sound or video recording of the event is permitted, other than authorised by Coach Lyds.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferrable to a friend for the date they are issued.
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, tickets cannot be transferred to a future date or event
Save This Event
When & Where
Coach Lyds is a Business Success Coach, Mentor & Motivational Speaker, providing business and personal development programmes for Entreprenuers, Busienss Owners and Professionals.
With over 20 years’ experience across the Media, PR and the Personal Development Industry, Coach Lyds has consulted for and worked with Channel 4 as their Executive Coach and Media trainer, delivering career development programmes, as well as encouraging personal development, career progression and promotion. She has also worked closely with the NFL to raise the profile for Super Bowl in the UK and with Sony PlayStation for their UK console launch event.
Between 2006 and 2011, Coach Lyds acted as the Business Development Manager at Media Trust where she managed and profiled media specialists from BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky to both voluntary and public sector organisations. She also delivered bespoke projects for O2, Department of Local Government, Big Lottery Fund, Sports England and generated £2million for the organisation in 4 years.
In 2013, she became a Patron of Show Racism the Red Card, a high-profile UK educational charity, in recognition of her outstanding achievements in raising awareness of its Equality Campaign. The charity boasts Baroness Lawrence of Clarendon, Rio Ferdinand and Paul Canoville as supporters.
Most importantly, Coach Lyds provides education tools to help Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Health Practitioners and Experts to make their businesses and lives thrive, by teaching them how to get what they want. Through tailored mentoring programs, speeches, workshops, consultations and writing, Coach Lyds offers the knowledge and expertise to help them turn passions into profitable and sustainable businesses.
Coach Lyds lives in London. She has faced and overcome many of the challenges and obstacles most individuals and businesses will ever have to endure. Her greatest passion is people and she has an unwavering faith in the unlimited potential of the human spirit. Her mission is to empower her clients towards a life where they can reach their highest potential and self-worth, guiding them towards a life of wellbeing and balance.
Coach Lyds’ motto is: ‘Tell me where you want to go and together we’ll get you there’.