San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a pitch event to hear from five pre-selected aspiring entrepreneurs/companies showcase their business to a distinguished group of Investors.
11:30am - 12:00pm Registration and Networking
12:00pm - 1:30pm Pitch Session (5 minutes pitch - 5 minute Q&A)
Sanjit Singh Dang, Intel Capital
Benson Yeung, Triware Networld Systems
Marie Drez, The Westly Group
Henry Wong, Garage Technology Ventures
Submit your pitch today!!
Are you a Startup looking for Funding? If you wish to pitch to a live audience and a group of investors please submit:
- A pitch deck of no more then 10 slides
- Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (no later then February 27, 2015)
- Notifications will be sent out as early as March 2, 2015
- To qualify, companies must have a product/service that is no longer in the idea stage
- Company must be ready for further development or can launch into the market place
- Only eligible companies will be selected, maximum 5 companies.
- Selected companies will have 5 minutes to pitch.
- FREE to pitch if selected.
- There is no selection process to demo. Companies wishing to demo their products or services are welcome to register (set up begins at 11a.m.- cost $100)
Spectators are welcome (must register to attend)
Box Lunch provided.
When & Where
Chamber of Commerce International Consortium For Entrepreneurs (CCICE) is an organization that helps members build, develop, encourage, and support entrepreneurship in a cross cultural technology centric environment. CCICE is a bridge between network associations, industry and entrepreneurs to build sustainable opportunities that energize growth and development within and across international boundaries.