Pitch-a-Kid is an event where real entrepreneurs pitch their company ideas to kids!
It connects kids to entrepreneurs to improve learning, and it helps entrepreneurs refine their pitches by telling kids what they do, how they do it, and why.
Come join the fun and witness unfiltered and brilliant questioning from minds that are not programmed with “business jargon." No MBA buzzwords. No VC lingo. Just good kid questions!
Here are the companies pitching to the kids:
Wondercide (As Seen On Shark Tank!)
And this time around we have prizes for the first place Gold Medal Winner!
1ST PLACE GOLD MEDAL WINNERS RECEIVE
* Three months of investor communication and message consulting from AngelSpan - $2500 value
* One Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - $1250 Value
One 30 min. guaranteed meeting with a venture capital guru. Your choice of:
* Kerry Rupp: True Wealth Ventures
* Venu Shamapant: LiveOak Venture Partners
* Ryan Joy: Startup & Developer Evangelist at Microsoft
* Angela Pierce: CFO for Airstrip Technologies
* Chris Earthman: Aragona Family Office / Social Impact
* Paul O'Brien: 1839 Ventures/MediaTech Ventures
* Five hours of a virtual assistant from 33Vincent - $325 value
* Three sessions of Essential Acupuncture - $300 reduce stress value
* Five bottles of Pine Log Creek Honey $40 sweet honey value
* Four Amy's Ice Creams gift certificates for small / one topping - $Mmmm...delicious value
* $50 Gift card to HEB from State Farm Agent / Owner - Darren Featherstone
* One free haircut at Birds Barbershop - before you go to the venture capital guru, get yourself cleaned up with a haircut $45 value
* $50 Gift card to Taco Deli because tacos are good for your soul and will increase productivity
* $10 Gift card to Genuine Joe Coffee House - a cup of Joe to keep you going!
* One giant Advil bottle of ibuprofen $No headache value
* Super cool gold colored 1st place medal with red, white, and blue v-neck ribbon. Wear around the house, at the office, or at parties!
To learn more and sign up for our newsletter - visit our website here.
Pitch - Question - Learn