Pirate Party, Mini Boat Race, Foot Stomping Band, Drinking Games & Prizes!
Sunday, August 25, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
The best pirate costume will win a GoPro Hero camera so you can capture all your pirate adventures. Judging will be based on charisma, creativity & originality - so don't disappoint!
Complimentary BBQ & Extreme Pizza in exchange for donations to the Building Fund! Arr!
And it ain't piracy without treacherous Lost Coast beer. Complimentary ice cold beer in exchange for donations! Plus, there'll be plenty of sailor drinking games for the most villainous pirates.
Don't forget to bring a valid ID. 100% of your donation benefits the Salesian Boys' & Girls' Club Building Fund.
Pirate's Cup: Mini Boat Race Rules!
1. Compete as an individual or as a team. Teams can have a maximum of 5 people, appointing one person as its captain.
2. Build your ship out of any materials you wish. Max dimensions: 24”L x 6”W.The race course is a hand-constructed mini waterway that will have obstacles which must be navigated. Opponent ships will be among those obstacles.
3. Come race time, only the captain can navigate the ship. He/she must propel it by blowing through a straw that will be provided. Each captain’s hands will be shackled. Crew members are welcome to chug beer & root for their ship.
4. The fastest boat, that which survives all head-to-head competition, will win the Pirate’s Cup!
5. It’s a $10 donation/ship to compete. All crew members will get ONE raffle ticket for a chance to win prizes, plus all 21+ crew members will get ONE free beer ticket.
Live Band & FREE Pirate's Booty
*Pirate's Booty sample bags are limited so come early!
Plus WIN treasure from our sponsors:
Thanks for helping the Salesian Boys' & Girls' Club Building Fund raise money for their expansion project! Arr Matey!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.