Camp Pirainia Tribal Gathering 2016!
Back for its 3rd Year in a row,
this family friendly tribal gathering is ready to grow.
Once again we'll have our own effigy burn and watch the fire glow.
We'll celebrate life and dance to music as the beats flow.
Create art and honour nature together in the best way we know.
We'll participate in workshops to learn more info.
Together we'll experience the worlds greatest show!
Pirainia Tribal Gathering – December 9th to 11th 2016 – Beautiful secret bush location, Victoria, Australia.
Pirainia Tribal Gathering is a burner culture, family friendly, tribal gathering. We will have workshops, music, food, art, movies, games, lighting, lasers, twirling & fun. We will go camping and enjoy life out in beautiful nature.
Pre-sale Tickets Only:
This Gathering is pre-sale tickets only. Tickets have been limited to 200 people to make sure we can provide a family friendly experience for everyone.
The location is secret camping spot with in a 3 hour drive from Melbourne. We will send the location and directions details to ticket holders closer to the event date.
Leave No Trace:
PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU.
Our community must respect the environment. We must be committed to leaving no physical trace of our activities wherever we gather. We must clean up after ourselves, take all our rubbish home with us and leave the camp site in a better state than when we found it.
This gathering aims to raise funds for future Pirainia events and much needed Pirainia crew equipment. All funds from ticket sales will go towards making Camp Pirainia the best it can be, required equipment and our future gatherings.
What to bring:
Camping gear: Tent, mattress, sleeping bag, pillow, camping chairs etc.
Water, Alcohol, Drinks & Food: Bring enough for yourself and a little extra to share if you wish.
Torch or headlamp: Tripping in the dark is dangerous.
Rubbish Bags: We must take all our rubbish home with us and leave the camp site in a better state than when we found it. Take all your trash home with you!
Boots/raincoats/warm clothes: Just in case, In Victoria anything could happen with the weather.
Rugs, Pillows & Cushions: Lets have a Pillow fight in the bush!
A smile, a good attitude and lots of love to share =)
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times!
Take All your rubbish home with you. Leave no trace! (Respects the environment) we will not provide any bins so bring a bin bag and take your rubbish home with you.
No Glass (We like to walk bare foot)
No Fires (we will have 1 communal camp fire. do not start your own)
Radical Self-reliance (we encourage the individual to discover, exercise and rely on his or her inner resources.)
No Anti-Social Behavior (Violence or any other Anti-Social Behavior will not be tolerated)
No Illegal Substances (This is a family friendly gathering)
Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times!
Keep watching Pirotechnics.net for updates
This Gathering has been registered with the local CFA and Police. We intend to work together with the local Police to provide a safe environment for everyone. Sections of the camp have been fitted with security cameras for your protection.
** Attend at own risk! **
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and attend the 2016 Pirainia Tribal Gathering You agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of the Pirainia Tribal Gathering.
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances. Please pay close attention to the quantity and price of tickets in your order. A mistake on the part of the purchaser, or a change in personal circumstances of the ticket holder will not entitle refund, return or exchange of the ticket.
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST CONCERN, BUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL TIMES. By purchasing this ticket you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge that Pirainia Tribal Gathering is not liable for personal injury, loss, damage or death resulting from attendance at Pirainia Tribal Gathering.
- Programming of the event is subject to change without notice, including the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the ticketholders, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser.
- Protect your tickets and do not share them with other people as you will not gain entry to the event if they have been used previously.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated at the event. We reserve the right to eject patrons that behave in an unacceptable manner.
- The additional booking fee applied when purchasing tickets via the website is not negotiable or refundable under any circumstances.
YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PROPERTY LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH, WHICH MAY OCCUR BY ATTENDING THE 2016 PIRAINIA TRIBAL GATHERING, AND HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD PIRAINIA TRIBAL GATHERING HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SUCH RISK, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF PIRAINIA TRIBAL GATHERING, OR FROM THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.