DATE: Tuesday, January 24th, 2017
TIME: 12:00-1:00pm PST
AUDIENCE: Open to everyone of all ages across BC
TOPIC: PTSD & Recovery
WAYS TO JOIN:
- In person: BC Children's Hospital, Mental Health Building, 4555 Heather Street (Heather St. and 29th Ave.) Vancouver, Entrance #85, Third floor room P3-306.
- Telephone: Dial 1-877-291-3022 and enter the access code 4611577#
- Telehealth: If you would like to join the session through Telehealth, please contact your local Telehealth Coordinator and book a videoconference room and forward this invite with your site information including the name of location & room number and ISDN/IP Address/Alias to email@example.com at least 5 days before the event.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
STAY CONNECTED WITH US!
- Address: BC Children’s Hospital, Mental Health Building #85
- Room P3-302 (3rd Floor), 4500 Oak St., Vancouver, B.C. V6H 3N1
- Phone: 604-875-2084 or Toll-Free: 1-800-665-1822
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/keltymentalhealth
- Twitter: @keltycentre
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/KeltyMentalHealth
- Website: keltymentalhealth.ca
- Eating Disorders Website: keltyeatingdisorders.ca
ABOUT THE KELTY MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCE CENTRE:
The Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre is a provincial resource centre that provides mental health and substance use information, resources, and support to children, youth and their families who reside in BC. All services provided are free, and include educational events for families, educators and health professionals. For more about the Kelty Centre, visit our website or view our short video here: https://youtu.be/7xiSha_vcew
ABOUT THE PINWHEEL EDUCATION SERIES:
The Pinwheel Education Series are a group of free, all inclusive education events open to anyone in BC. The aim is to provide learning opportunities for the public on key mental health and substance use topics, and host a forum where people can engage in dialogue with experts and persons with lived experience.
Feedback is important to us! Please remember to fill out our feedback form after the event: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/Pinwheel