Pinterest: Pinning for Business
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
Pinterest recently hit 25 million unique monthly views faster than any standalone site in U.S. history. On average each time a person visits the site they spend about an hour "pinning" while Facebook has an average time of 12 minutes.
Want to learn more about using Pinterest to grow your business and drive sales?
Join me April 17 at 10am CST for the session:
You will learn about:
- The How, What and Why of pinning
- Current statistics that impact your business
- Tools to schedule your pins
- Applications to simplify your pinning
- Who is pinning from your website
- Your Pinterest analytics
- How to track how potential clients spend their time
- And of course.....how to turn Pins into $$
Most live sessions are recorded and made available to participants for no extra charge.