Actions and Detail Panel
Pint Night Ride with Pokro Brewing
Tue, September 12, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
- MUST BE 21 or OLDER
- Helmets and lights (headlight and taillight) are required
- Every TUESDAY night
- Registration starts @ 6pm
- Ride leaves Trek Store @ 6:30pm
- Ride to Pokro Brewing
- 90% bicycle path, leisure paced
- FREE (Registration required)
Registration will take place at the Trek Store @ 6pm where riders will check in. The ride will begin at the Trek Store and will leave, as a group, at 6:30pm to ride over to Pokro Brewing. Riders will be guided by our Trek Ambassadors on the leisure-paced, 6 mile (12 mile round-trip) route. Once there, riders may park their bicycles and head in and experience all that Pokro has to offer. Riders will receive $1 OFF beer (selection limited), discounts on select appetizers, and enjoy the indoor seating. After riders have had the opportunity to relax and enjoy their time at the Brewery, we will mount our bikes at 8:30pm and head back on a guided route back to the Trek Store.
- Headlights, tailight, and helmet No Helmet, No Lights, No Ride!
- A love of local bike trails and/or breweries