Taste wines from 66 top Oregon wineries. Meet the winemakers. Rediscover old favorites. Fall in love with something new.
We're celebrating 50 years since the first Pinot noir was planted in our beloved Willamette Valley. Join us in San Francisco on August 26th to taste (literally) how far we've come! Sip Pinot noir, Chardonnay, Pinot gris, and more from Pinot pioneers, up-and-coming hipster producers, and everything in between.
Don't miss this chance to meet the faces behind the labels and discover 194 stunning wines of the Willamette Valley. Appetizers and Pinot-friendly hors d'oeuvres will accompany the tasting.
- Zucchini, Summer Squash, Mt. Tam Cheese and Green Onion Flatbread with
- Roasted Peach and Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Crostini with Balsamic Reduction and Micro Basil
- Wild Mushroom & Gruyère Tartlets with Summer Truffle Salt
- Leek & Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon, Tarragon Crème Fraîche and
- Molasses & Brown Sugar Short Rib Sliders with Purple Cabbage & Green
Onion Slaw and Whole Grain Mustard Aioli
- Pork Tenderloin Skewers with Blackberry BBQ Sauce
- Cheese & Charcuterie Boards with Fruit, Nuts and Bread
When & Where
Willamette Valley Wineries Association