Actions and Detail Panel
Pilates, Power and Passion - Weekend Immersion
Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 1:00 PM – Wed, May 3, 2017, 2:00 PM AEST
Have you finished your training and struggling to know how to "put it all together?"
Join me for a weekend to fast track your learning curve by:
1. Feeling more confident in your authentic leadership and finding your unique style
2. Receiving individual attention in this intimate workshop.
3. Gaining more clarity with modifications and progressions.
"This will be a great course - - Mel set up the Pilates program at Body Mind Life 3 years ago. She mentored all the original teaching team at BML and we became much stronger teachers as a result. New instructors as well as teachers who feel that they need support or community will find this invaluable!" Megan MacGregor
Day 1 we'll cover (1 - 5pm)
- Understand and clarify the INTENTION and the WHY of each functional movement, principle and concept.
- How to use my System and Themes to teach rocking, inspirational classes and fill your practise.
- Understand the prinicples of overload to support your clients to transform.
- Smooth Sequencing
Day 2 we'll cover (10 - 2pm)
- How to apply modifications, progressions and variations
- Teaching with a Peak pose.
- Create your own classes using this system.
EARLY BIRD - Sign up before Feb 23rd for $299. Investment is $379 when early bird ends.
Limited spaces. If you have any questions feel free to message me on fb or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Melanie Payne x