Day of tickets will be available online or $100 cash at the gate.
This year's Pig Island will take place on Saturday, September 10th, and include 20+ chefs serving up specialty pork dishes made from pork sourced locally from Flying Pigs Farm along with other small regional pork farms.This year's chefs to include (subject to change):
- Roxanne Spruance of Kingsley
- Delaney BBQ (Daniel Delaney and crew)
- Patricia Clark Catering/All Five Senses
- The Piggery - From Ithaca/Finger Lakes bringing their handcrafted charcuterie
- Cookshop/Hundred Acres in tandem with Dogpatch Farm from Maine serving Pork Adana Kebabs with tzatziki, pickled vegetables & fresh herbs along with an array of different relishes and condiments
- Fletcher's Brooklyn BBQ - Matt Fisher and Bill Fletcher
- Route 66 Smokehouse - Bill Kooper
- Danny Mena of Hecho en Dumbo
- Hudson & Charles - Jay Fox with featured butchering demo
- Insa with The Good Fork
- Michael Jenkins of Butter returns for the seventh consecutive year
- Returning Chef Humberto Guallpa
- Jacques Gautier - Palo Santo
- Ends Meat - John Ratcliffe
- Jimmy's No. 43 with Chef David Navarro
- Ralph Perrazzo - BBD's (Long Island)
- Charcuterie Master Rodrigo Duarte
- Chef Jesse Jones
- Jon Bratton of NYC Hot Sauce Co. - Bringing back his fire-roasted Colorado Pueblo Peppers
All chefs will cook on open grills with Royal Oak Charcoal.
- Craft beer and cider, including Sixpoint and Virtue Cider (others TBA)
- NY wines, including Red Hook Wiinery
- Whiskey pavilion with Filibuster, High West and other whiskeys TBA
- Mezcal pavilion with Mezcal de Leyenda, Del Maguey, El Buho and other Mezcals TBA
Pig Island's mission is to support NY State farmers by purchasing heritage hogs with proceeds from the event going directly to support NY farmers. Sixpoint beer, NY State Wine, Cider, mezcals and whiskeys will be included in ONE TICKET. Everyone's a VIP at Pig Island!
But if you want your own private dining area and bottle service, you can also take advantage of an exclusive six-person tent (you may purchase additional GA tickets beyond the six admissions included in your tent). This was a new feature we added last year and the tents sold out well in advance. As always, children under 12 with a paying adult are admitted free to Pig Island.
Only a fixed number of tickets will be sold this year to avoid long lines. Last year's limited event was the best ever! Grab your friends and get your tickets today.
PLEASE NOTE EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. TICKETS ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE (ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT PORK/SIDES + ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK NY STATE BEER/WINE/CIDER/WHISKEY).