Actions and Detail Panel
Pier Pressure SF Cruise – Labor Day Yacht Party
Sun, September 3, 2017, 3:30 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Pier Pressure SF – Labor Day Yacht Party
“The Bay Area’s #1 Yacht Party Labor Day Weekend” with World Class House Music & Open Format DJs
4 Decks | 6 DJs | 1 Amazing Cruise
It’s time to party and soak in the San Francisco Sun aboard the Cabernet Sauvignon Mega Yacht. You will be picked up in the San Francisco Bay where you'll board and hit the city, lit bay where you'll go on a 3 hour cruise with some of the most vivid views of Treasure Island, Alcatraz, The Bay Bridge, Nob Hill, the Golden Gate Bridge, the magnificent San Francisco Skyline with the sunset to add the perfect ending to an amazing Labor Day Cruise!
There are 4 amazing decks on the spacious 350 passenger Cabernet Sauvignon Yacht. Seating will be first come first served on the lower decks, but there will be some reserved seating on the sky deck and 3rd deck so table service can have the best views of the all the gorgeous scenery.
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Spectacular San Francisco Skyline & more..
- 6 DJs on 4 Decks with 3 dance areas playing the hits of today with House & Top 40
- A Gorgeous fun filled crowd
- 4 Fully stocked & professionally staffed cash bars
- Private VIP Deck with Hosted Bar
- Unbeatable VIP Packages with Bottle & Table Service
- Spectacular Group Saving Packages
- And more...
Please check our all inclusive packages or call 415 573 0740
DRESS CODE: Casual :)
Check-in begins at: 3:30 PM | Boarding: 4:30 PM | Cruise: 5:00 PM | Desembark: 8:00 PM
FOR ALL PHOTOS FROM OUR PAST CRUISES CLICK HERE
For more info and/or questions please call 415 573 0740