Registration closes 48 hours before the class start time. Please plan accordingly.
Fact: Everyone knows Photoshop. Another fact: Not everyone knows how to use Photoshop to its full potential for UI design. Photoshop is a powerful tool with tons of features but it’s overwhelming at times for the same reason. With recent updates, Photoshop has become more capable in web and mobile app design than ever before. In this workshop, you’ll learn functionalities around user interface design in Photoshop by building a sample project.
WHY ITHAKAI WORKSHOPS?
WHO YOU ARE
Developers to understand how mockups are designed in Photoshop
Startup founders to learn how to use Photoshop for their products
Beginners to learn Photoshop and add it to their skill set
- understand most essential features for UI Design
- design a mockup and showcase it
WHAT YOU NEED
- Photoshop CC interface
- Pages, Artboards, Layers
- Properties and Tool Bar
- Introducing IconJar
- Create and rename a page
- Create an artboard
- Creating shapes
- Using IconJar to import shapes
- Sample project explained
- Creating a new document from template
- Editing SmartObjects
- Creating an artboard for the device
- Inserting Symbols, Icons, and Avatars
- Exporting screens to add to prototyping tool