PHOTOSHOP CLASS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES OWNERS
Almost every business has around $10k of yearly expenses on graphic design. You hire graphic designers to design your business cards, flyers, posters, stationary, website, banners, newspaper ads, making mockups, converting files, designing logos and more.
AS A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY!
THE SOLUTION - PHOTOSHOP CLASS FOR YOUR STAFF
Nowadays people must have several skills to qualify for different jobs and you as their boss can help them pickup a very useful skill that can benefit your company's needs.
Once some (or all) members of your staff know Photoshop you can starts saving money by letting them design your next graphic needs, business cards, logos, ads, stationary, websites and more.
A WIN-WIN SITUATION
YOU get to save money while your employes are loving you for giving them the opportunity of picking up a POWERFUL and FUN skill - working with Photoshop.
WE START DESIGNING ON THE SAME DAY
When your staff come to my class (or I come to your location) they start from the basics of Photoshop all the way to knowing how to design for your company's needs.
Make sure you have a few graphic projects you need done so your staff members can start working on it at the same day, with my help and experience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLASS:
- Staff members MUST know how to use Windows/Mac OS.
- Staff members MUST bring their (or the company's) laptop and mouse.
- MINIMUM of 2 staff members is required for a class.
1. 7083 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90028 - An office building with a very unique and creative environment that includes a kitchen area for breaks (making tea and coffee), balcony for the smokers (or for some fresh air), a screening room (where the class will be held) and of course restrooms (even the restrooms are awesome!).
2. At your location (with an additional cost).
ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOP CLASS:
The class duration will be from 9:00am - 5:00pm with one or two breaks (depending on the students).
1. How to use Photoshop.
2. Shortcuts that will make your process more efficient.
3. Isolating objects from backgrounds.
4. Designing business cards, flyers, stationery, posters, t-shirts...
5. Retouching photographs: Changing eye color, cleaning up skin, changing skin tones...
6. Creating designs from scratch.
7. Designs for web purposes.
8. Website design.
1. A cool looking notebook, to write all your notes in.
2. A detailed instructional PDF after every class.
At the Hollywood Location - $250 per person.
At your location - $350 per person.
THIS IS THE BEST VALUE YOU'LL EVER FIND!
YOU MUST BRING YOUR LAPTOPS (MAC/PC)!!!
If you are interested in any other information feel free to contact me here or just call me. If I don’t answer please leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
See you in class :)