Photography Workshop by Frank Relle in French Quarter
Weekly Event - Every Saturday: 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM (CST)
New Orleans, LA
Frank Relle, www.frankrelle.com
will teach a two hour intro to photography.
The guided workshop will be limited to 6 people and will cover the basics of digital or film photo photography while exploring The French Quarter
Outlined below are the details of what you can expect as a participant in this photo workshop.
Photo Workshop of French Quarter: We will walk to the streets of the Quarter to use the storefronts, buildings and local characters as models for our photography lessons.
Outlined below is what you can expect to learn during the workshop. The cost is $75.
What You Will Learn
Here are the basic photography tips you will get on our Photo workshop
You will learn how to:
· Lens selection, when to zoom and not to zoom;
· Hold the camera for maximum picture sharpness;
· Use selective focus to determine the subject of each picture;
· Frame your subject using available flowers, trees, bushes and doorways;
· Pose people you do know in front of famous landmarks and monuments;
· Take pictures of people you do not know;
· Take close-up pictures of flowers and statues;
· Put strong composition lines and balance into your pictures;
· Use the other controls on your camera you were afraid to try
· Basic exposure compensation
Who should attend:
From beginner to advanced amateur, any photographer will have a great learning experience during our photo workshops.
What to Bring:
The photo workshop is intended to teach you to better use the camera you use most often. There is no camera too simple or complicated for this workshop. Bring the camera you like best. Point and Shoots are acceptable.
Here is a general list of suggested equipment. It is optional, not required. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any concerns or questions.
· If you have an SLR body, bring lenses from 20mm up to 300mm, if available.
If not, an 18-55mm or 18-70mm lens is fine
· Digital shooters, bring at least 2 gigs of memory cards or backup devices
· Film shooters, bring several rolls of film, ISO 200-400
· Spare fully charged batteries
What about bad weather?
We will go rain or shine. Weather is an important part of making pictures. If it looks like rain bring a rain jacket. When it rains hard, we will look for covered locations.
What happens if I have to cancel?
Cancellations must be made in writing at least 3 days prior to the workshop date by email to email@example.com
Cancellations received 3 days or more in advance of the workshop date receive a full refund of the amount paid. No refund is made for cancellations received less than 3 days before the workshop date if we cancel the workshop due to low attendance, the client receives a full refund or, if the client prefers, credit towards another workshop.