San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how too use your DSLR and Point and Shoot Camera. This two-session workshop introduces and expands on the fundamentals of photography, shooting exercises, and photo walk.
- How to use the composition in your favor
- Rule of third, S curve, Symmetry,
- Speed + ISO + Aperture
- Basic settings of your camera
- Understanding Lighting
- Creating galleries with smugmug
- Benefits from our sponsors
- Hands on
- Photo Walk - Day and Night shooting
- Exposure controls
Must bring your own camera.
Lunch will be servered.
Sponsored by: The first 20 guests will receive a gift bag featuring items from
36-27 36th Street, 2nd Floor
LIC / Astoria, NY 11106
hello (@) qnscollective.com
By train: R,M,N
By bus: Q66, Q101
When & Where
QNS Collective is the first dedicated coworking and event space in the borough of Queens fostering collaboration, education and community to empower independents, entrepreneurs and startups.