Photograph Beautiful Models & Make Money - Featuring Kayman
Saturday, September 22, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Do you have an interest in photography? Would you like to turn that interest into profit? Let us teach you how to combine the two. It's really not that hard to do, all you need are the right tools. The September 22, 2012 workshop features the lovely Kayman. Spend the day shooting one of Florida’s hottest alternative/lingerie/nude models.
We will cover all of the following:
- Camera operation (in-house cameras will be available for use if you don't have one)
- Lighting concepts and techniques (learn how to both manipulate natural light and use studio flash lighting)
- Photograph the female nude for both fine art and playboy styles
- Shoot agreements & Model releases (sample lawyer drafted documents included, of which in depth discussion and dissection will occur- a $175 value)
- Photographer & Model Interaction (learn the do's and dont's, how to create a comfortable shooting environment)
- How to find & negotiate with quality models (its not that hard when you bring something to the table)
- Setting up & launching a paysite
- Simple & easy ways to MAKE MONEY
- ONE on ONE shooting time with Kayman
The shoot location is a beautiful private Orlando area home ideal for intimate glamour photography Refreshments are included. This 8 hour event has limited seating, so hurry and book yours now.
***Location address will be emailed to all attendees 48 hours prior to the event date.
The I4 Corridor Model & Photographer Meetup is for individuals who are about passion for the field and not all about skill and experience. Hopefully through these events you develop the contacts to add to your skills and experiences.