PhoneGap Day US 2013
Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM - Friday, July 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
Portland, United States
Celebrate everything PhoneGap at the 3rd Annual PhoneGap Day on July 18-19, in Portland, OR!
It's that time of year again. We’re talking all things PhoneGap and want you to join us!
Part conference, part celebration, expect a fun and informative day packed with people who are using PhoneGap as part of their mobile app development.
Meet the PhoneGap team and connect with other developers from Google, Mozilla, Microsoft, Intel and many more. You’ll hear about the latest PhoneGap news and what’s coming next!
NEW THIS YEAR: You asked for it and you're getting it -- we've got PhoneGap workshops this year!
On July 18th, choose between two workshops the day before PhoneGap Day from 10-4:30pm.
- PhoneGap Essentials Workshop
Beginner: Building your first PhoneGap app
Advanced: Architecting PhoneGap apps
- God mode: Extending PhoneGap with Plugins and Embedding PhoneGap with CordovaView
- PhoneGap Ecosystem Workshop
Learn everything about Chrome Packaged Apps with Google and Cordova
- Learn about Windows Phone 8 tools and support for Cordova with Microsoft and community experts. Have a PhoneGap app? Find out how to migrate your PhoneGap app to the Windows Phone 8 store in a few hours.
Join us for PhoneGap Day and your choice of workshop for only $50!
On July 19th, join us for PhoneGap Day and get:
- Access to key conversations around PhoneGap, open source and mobile app development
- A special first look at what’s coming in PhoneGap and PhoneGap Build
- Catered breakfast, lunch, beer and snacks throughout the day
- Special PhoneGap Swag!
Learn more about the event, including the full speaker list, by checking out the PhoneGap Day US website.
When & Where