Scrum Master Certified (SMC™)
- Certification: SMC™
- Prerequisites: Preferably SDC™ certified professional
- Target Audience: Anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master
- Maintaining Certification: 40 Recertification units every 2 years
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.