Unemployed? Interested in a new career? Here’s some exciting, good news! The Professional & Technology Diversity Career Fair is coming to the Philadelphia area and everyone’s invited. This event provides an excellent opportunity to meet face-to-face with companies that are hiring and looking for experienced candidates just like you.
Employers are seeking candidates with experience and interest in sales, engineering, government, security, education, military, medical, banking, financial services and much more. The Professional Diversity Career Fair is FREE and open to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, etc.
Partial Exhibitor List:
- Bucknell University
- Citizens Bank
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Geisinger Health System Foundation
- Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
- Main Line Health
- Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
- National Association of Professional Women
- New York Life
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Pepsi Beverages Company
- Philadelphia Gas Works
- SEI Investments Company
- Sungard Availability Services
- USDOJ Federal Bureau of Prisons
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- And many more!
So polish your resume, bring plenty of copies and get ready to jump into gear with a new career! For more information, visit prodivnet.com/events or call (800) 390-5561, ext. 107.
#work #job #career #diversity #networking
Date and Time
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Meeting Room 118
(Corner of 13th Street and Arch Street)
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107