Attend our Information Session
RSVP or Register for Information Session here - http://bit.ly/2kfzAt8
Why Big Data Training from Omni212?
1. Omni212 is a Hortonworks Hadoop Consulting Partner.
2. Two of our most experienced, Certifed Hadoop instructors teach this class.
3. Employees of Microsoft, Cap Gemini, McKesson, FMR Boston, have taken our classes.
4. Upon Registration and payment, immediate access to the previous class recordings, course material on the cloud is immediately provided.
5. Class recordings for this class will be made available.
6. Post class support
7. Course material available.
8. Cloud account on Microsoft Azure with Hands-on lab exercises under the guidance of two experienced big data, hadoop instructors.
9. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
Next class starting
March 6, 2017
Video Conference link
Will be sent upon your registration and payment
Training Session Details
There will be 8 online sessions, each session being of 2 hours. Every session will have presentation about theory, concepts and technology, followed by Hands-on Lab practice exercises.
March 6, 7, 9, 13,14, 16, 20,23
Times: 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM (US Eastern Time)
Each session will be recorded and the recordings will be shared after each session with students who have paid for the training.
Desired but not required - Exposure to, Working proficiency of BI, sql, scripting, how to handle and manage data and databases, using Excel
A Microsoft cloud Azure account will be provided to every student where they will install hortonworks hadoop on the cloud virtual machines. Students will carry out the hands-on lab exercises with instructor guidance.
Session 1: Big Data Basics
• An introduction to Big Data?
• Why is Big Data? Why now?
• The Three Dimensions of Big Data (Three Vs)
• Evolution of Big Data
• Big Data versus Traditional RDBMS Databases
• Big Data versus Traditional BI and Analytics
• Big Data versus Traditional Storage
• Key Challenges in Big Data adoption
• Benefits of adoption of Big Data
• Introduction to Big Data Technology Stack
• Apache Hadoop Framework
• Introduction to Microsoft HDInsight – Microsoft’s Big Data Service
• Creating Azure Storage Account
• Creating HDInsight Cluster
• Using services on HDInsight Cluster
Session 2: The Big Data Technology Stack
• Basics of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• Basics of Hadoop Distributed Processing (Map Reduce Jobs)
• Loading files to Azure storage account
• Moving files across HDInsight Cluster
• Remote Access to Azure Storage Account and HDInsight Cluster
Session 3: Deep dive into Hadoop Storage System (HDFS) (1 Hour)
• Reading files with HDFS
• Writing files with HDFS
• Error Handling
• Accessing Hadoop configuration files using HDInsight Cluster
Session 4: Processing Big Data –MapReduce and YARN
• How MapReduce works
• Handling Common Errors
• Bottlenecks with MapReduce
• How YARN (MapReduceV2) works
• Difference between MR1 and MR2
• Error Handling
• Running a simple MapReduce application (word count)
• Running a custom MapReduce application (census data)
• Running MapReduce via PowerShell
• Running a MapReduce application using PowerShell
• Monitoring application status
Session 5: Big Data Development Framework
• Introduction to HIVE
• Introduction to PIG
• Loading the data into HIVE
• Submitting Pig jobs using HDInsight
• Submitting Pig jobs via PowerShell
Session 6: Big Data Integration and Management
• Big Data Integration using Polybase
• Big Data Management using Ambari
• Fetching HDInsight data into SQL
• Using Ambari for managing HDInsight cluster
Session 7: Big Data – BI and Reporting using Power BI
• Introduction to Power BI
• Usual workflow of Power BI
• Power BI Ecosystem
• Getting Data into Power BI
• Reports vs Dashboards
• Additional elements of Power BI Reports
• Fetching HDInsight Data into Power BI desktop
• Data Modelling using Power BI desktop
• Creating reports using Power BI desktop
Session 8: PowerBI.com services – Deep dive
• Power BI Dashboards
• Natural Language Query
• Power BI Workspaces – Personal and Group Workspaces
• Sharing using OneDrive for Business
• Publishing reports to Powerbi.com
• Sharing reports using OneDrive for Business
End-to-End Use Case Implementation- Lab Exercise
• Use case -Healthcare Analytics using Hadoop framework through Microsoft HDInsight and Power BI
Class Size: Maximum 22
1. Each student get access to a login account on the cloud, Microsoft Azure, where they install Hadoop on a cloud virtual machine and perform hands-on lab exercises with instructor guidance.There will be 2 experienced big data, hadoop instructors supporting the students throughout the class.
ADVANTAGE OF PURCHASING TRAINING TICKET:
1. Class recordings will be made available.
2. Post class support
3. Course material available.
4. Cloud account on Microsoft Azure with Hands-on lab exercises under the guidance of two experienced big data, hadoop instructors.
5. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
1. 100% refund will be provided if we DO NOT hold the class and/or we reschedule the class and the new dates and timings don't work for you.
2. 100% refund provided if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the start of the first class.
3. No refund will be issued after 48 hours prior the start of the first class.