San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In a rush? Get registered by phone in less than 2 minutes! Call 1-800-651-8245 Or 570-326-7360
With the economy bouncing back there is a lot of commercial property transactions taking place in Florida right now. This means there is a huge call for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments at this time. A phase I inspection is requested by a lender or buyer of commercial property A phase I is a document review and site review that is prepared in a report to inform potential buyers or lenders of any environmental hazards. The average charge for a Phase I in Florida is $1,600- $2,000 With about $600 in hard costs. The great thing about Phase I inspections is you get paid 40% up front this pays for your hard cost then you would receive the other 60% before you present your report to the client. ESA has designed a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment course that can be done online at your own pace.
We supply you with a fully customizable Phase I report Template and all the forms needed to perform Phase I inspections we even teach you who and how to market this service to. Our Course is recognized all across the US by states and professional associations.
If you are already doing commercial building inspections you could add this services and earn even more money by completing the phase 1 while doing the building inspection. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
ESA will even prepre your report for you and sign off on it.
When & Where
Environmental Solutions Association
Environmental Solutions Association (ESA) is the nation's premier Indoor Air Quality training organization. ESA provides industry professionals with the training and education necessary to confront the environmental and safety issues faced by todays property owners. Our Training and Education courses include Mold Inspection Training, Radon Training for Inspection and Testing, and Indoor Air Quality Training for Inspection and Testing. Newest training courses include VOC and Bacteria Testing and other Indoor Air Quality issues that are of current concern to the property owner and commercial structures as defined by the Environmental Protection Agency.