Pharmacogenomics: Data, Policies and Personalized Medicine
Thursday, November 8, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will help you understand the current landscape of the growing field of pharmacogenomics and the current regulatory efforts to ensure that the related drugs will not pose risks for patient safety and promote innovations.
Why Should You Attend:
This 90-minute session will review the new and expected regulations/ technologies and discuss their effects on the use of pharmacogenomics in industry. We will explain what the policies are, predict coming regulations and discuss how industry will be affected. We will explore the personalized medicine landscape in US, EU and globally.
All functional groups who have drugs responsibility or need to understand the basics of pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine will benefit by participating in this webinar.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of Pharmacogenomics, applications and challenges.
- From Pharmacogenomics to Personalized Medicine.
- PharmacoGenomics Data, genetic tests and Biomarkers.
- FDA(US) guidances and federal initiatives(NIH, CDC, CMS).
- EMEA (EU), Health Canada guidances and global landscape.
- Clinical Genomics data standards (EHR, HL7, ISO, Healthcare).
- Drug/Healthcare industry and pharmacogenomics.
- Pharmacogenomics and Ethical issues.
- Future of Genomics Medicine.
Date: November 08, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.