Actions and Detail Panel
Pharma Microbiology Conferences | Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conferences |...
Mon, Jun 19, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Jun 20, 2017, 7:30 PM BST
Pharma Microbiology 2017 is scheduled with a vision of promoting the field of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, is going to play its own role in the development of applicability of Pharmaceuticals as there will be an integration of outstanding and ingenious scientists with enthusiastic graduates from all the related fields. Microbiology is the branch of Science, Specifically biology dealing with the study of Micro-organisms, or life too small to be seen with the naked eye.
Set to take place on 19st and 20th June 2017, the 4th annual event in the sell-out Pharmaceutical Microbiology series will bring together all levels of industry professionals, providing essential insights into the latest advancements in practice and technology, developments in regulation and the global harmonisation of evolving microbiology methods.
Join us as we ask questions such as, what are the best approaches in contamination control? Where does microbiological risk assessment interact with HACCP? How do we develop and manage the sterilisation and validation process? When can we use a scoring system to avoid unnecessary microbiological testing? What are the latest approaches to preventing biofilms?
Hear presentations from an array of market leaders such as GSK, Genzyme, Abbott, Med Immune and AstraZeneca, address real world case studies on the benefits and challenges of rapid methods, risk assessments and objectionable organisms.
Pharma/BioTech companies face challenge on how to improve quality of the safety data which is ever increasing in its quantity. Other challenges include managing the dynamic regulatory requirements, etc. which industries and the regulatory authorities face on a regular basis. In this setup, we are looking at communication and networking as important tools that can help industries and departments design new strategies to overcome the several implications.
Top key speakers include:
- • Olivier Chancel, Sterility and Aseptic Process Assurance Expert, Merial Sas – CONFERENCE CHAIRMAN
- • Ruth Daniels, Head of MSAT, Microbiology, Genzyme
- • Sara Gamberini, Molecular Biology Scientist, Merck Serono
- • Hans Noordergraaf, Microbiologist, Abbott Biologicals
- • Thomas Schwartz, Microbiology & Molecular Biology Group Leader, Forschungszentrum Karlsrube Gmbh
- • Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing, Specialist, AstraZeneca
- • Stephen Rawling, Microbiology Team Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
- • Phil Duncanson, Director of QC, MedImmune
- Understand in depth the impact of PV legislation changes and trends of industries and their best practices
- Assuring Compliance and its monitoring
- Studying the role of QPPV and preparing for PV audit and inspections
- Devising risk management plans, strategies and new risk-benefit analysis tools to improve REMS reporting
- Implementing the risk management plans as well as safety surveillance methodologies for medical devices
- Finding new approaches for risk minimization and communication
- Formulating effective ways to enhance transparency and to encourage involvement of patients
- Analyzing the IT and Social media role in Pharmacovigilance and Adverse events reporting
- Assessing the use of databases and emerging tools for generation and detection of safety signals
- Understanding the significance of outsourcing and its effectiveness
- Finding new methods to promote harmonization of regulatory framework- developed and emerging markets
Business Benefits for 2017:
- • Discover the latest in the development and management of sterilisation and validation processes
- • Understand data review and analysis for pharmaceutical microbiology
- • Benefit from listening to developments in bioburden and biofilm control strategies
- • Look in depth at issues of objectionable organism management
- • Hear specialist advice on contamination control and risk assessment to minimise costs and maximise efficiency
- • Share the wisdom of respected consultants and get a regulatory perspective on recent changes and issues under review.
Conference Highlights are:
- • Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- • Pharmaceutical Microorganisms
- • Microbiology & Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
- • Research and Development of anti-infective agents
- • Microorganisms use in Pharmaceutical Manufacture
- • Antimicrobial activity and Disinfection
- • Guidance for Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- • Methods and Specifications
- • Pharmaceutical Contamination
- • Pharmaceuticals Products and Microbial Risks
- • Microbial Spoilage and Preservation
- • Disinfection & Sterilization Technologies
- • Drug Quality Control
- • Sterile Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- • Pharmacovigilance Regulatory affairs
For more details regarding the conference, please visit: http://pharmaceuticalmicrobiology.conferenceseries.com/
For submission of abstract, please visit: http://pharmaceuticalmicrobiology.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php
For registration, please visit: http://pharmaceuticalmicrobiology.conferenceseries.com/registration.php