Actions and Detail Panel
Pete Rubish Hands-On Powerlifting Clinic
Sat, April 15, 2017, 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM EDT
Join us on Saturday April 15 at 10:00 am as Pete Rubish gives an in-depth powerlifting seminar at One 2 One Brian's Fitness in Concord, NH. Pete Rubish is a 25 year old powerlifter who has totaled 2072 raw in the 242 pound weight class. His best competition lifts are a 766 lb squat in knee sleeves, a 446 lb bench, and an 871 lb deadlift. $99 walk-in price. Cash only for walk in-price.
Among topics covered will be:
1) Training with the long-term in mind & avoiding injuries
2) How to lay out your individual gameplan
3) Finding your "indicator" lifts and the best accessory movements for you
4) Breaking down the squat, bench, and deadlfit from a technical standpoint and mistakes people make
5) The two most important keys to success in achieving your goals
6) Differences in training approaches/mentalities: Is it better to get fired up or better to stay calm?
7) Training frequency, training volume, and how much is too much?
8) Just how important is diet for strength gains and powerlifting in general?