Join us for Petaluma’s newest holiday tradition! Everyone is invited to participate in this festive three-day community event. Enter alone or with family, friends or coworkers to win fabulous prizes! Help award the People’s Choice award by voting for your favorite gingerbread house! FREE to attend. FREE to enter! A holiday party concludes this inaugural event.
Details and Entry Form here: https://hotelpetaluma.com/petaluma-gingerbread-house-showcase/
December 1 - Entry Deadline
December 15, 11am-7pm - Entries Delivered
December 16, 10am-8pm - Open House
December 17, 10am-8pm - Open House
December 18, 1pm-5pm - Holiday Party/Winners Announced
December 19-20 - Entries Pickup by 5pm Dec 20th
Adult (13 and older)
Child (12 and under)
Family or Group
Business or Organization
We want to encourage everyone to participate, so we kept restrictions to a minimum!
- Participants must live or work in Petaluma.
- Kits and pre-made gingerbread are allowed. Just be sure to add your personal touch!
- Graham cracker houses are permitted in the Child category.
- Houses must have been built within the current year.
- Please build and deliver your house on a sturdy base measuring no bigger than 30”x30”.
- Visible elements of the house should be edible. (Does not include base.)
- Designs may be any structure: houses, businesses, public buildings, hotels, churches, etc.
- Houses will be viewed from all angles.
- Special “Petaluma Proud” Award for the best Petaluma-themed creation.
- Limit one entry per person/group.
- Due to limited space, entries will be capped at 100.
Entries will be showcased in the Goldman Ballroom Friday December 16th through Sunday December 18th from 10am-8pm.