Pesticide General Standards Training
Class & Exam-10-19-2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (with exam)
UF/IFAS Miami-Dade County Extension
John D. Campbell Ag Center
18710 SW 288 Street, Homestead, FL 33030
You should attend General Standards training if:
- you are a grower or you are employed by a grower. (You will also need to take the Private Applicator exam.)
- you work for a government agency or a corporation and you need a license in one or more of:
- Ornamental & Turf
- Ag Tree Crop or Ag Row Crop
- Public Health
- Natural Areas Mgt
- you need to take the Limited Certification Structural or Lawn & Ornamental Exam and would like a refresher course.
- you need CEUs to renew your license. This class grants 4.0 General Standards / Core CEUs.
The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer authorized to provide research, educational information and other services only to individuals and institutions that function without regard to race, color, sex, age, handicap or national origin. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Florida, IFAS, Florida A. & M. University Cooperative Extension Program and Boards of County Commissioners Cooperating For sign language interpreters or materials in accessible format or other ADA Accommodations please call (305) 248-3311 ext. 240 at least five days in advance.