A chance to explore the dark corners of Scotland's 'Fair City' of Perth, with experienced paranormal experts in various locations, some of which have never before been investigated!
Tickets are limited for this deal so please book well in advance.
- 2 x nights B&B in 3star haunted hotel (15th century water mill), Mercure Perth City Mills
- 3 x days of events including;
- -*Informal after dinner chat/Q&A with Barry Fitzgerald (no obligation to eat in the hotel even though their food is thoroughly recommended!)
- -*Mini-investigations with David Barrett and members of Sky TV's new Project Paranormal team around Perth
- -2 x full investigations (1 x finish approx 1am & 1 x finish approx 3.30am) with a selection of guest investigators who have worked on various TV shows, Barry Fitzgerald (Ghost Hunters International), Ryan O'Neill (Most Haunted) and members of the team from new series, Project Paranormal
- -Daytime investigation tour
- -*Excursion with History and Horror Tours guide to a local castle with a well-known Green Lady
- -*Discount vouchers for talks, workshops and spiritual Fayre
*=Exclusive to deal
A non-residential package is also available, this includes everything listed in 3 days of events above and excludes 2 x nights B&B.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Due to many of the activities in this event, the package deal is only suitable for 18yrs and over
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available at the hotel on arrival. Perth also has bus and train stations with direct access to all main cities accross scotland.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You are welcome to bring any 'ghost hunting' equipment you have of your including cameras but please don't bring anything considered dangerous or offensive.
Please, NO Ouijja boards. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A printed ticket is preferable and much easier, but if you forget it don't panic -you can always show us on your mobile device! No fancy phone? Any issues can be sorted out on arrival, contact us on 07840094667.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds can be made up to a week* before the event.
* midnight 29.09.16
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes that's fine. It's your ticket, it's up to you what you do with it once it's paid for! We know that plans change, babysitters cancel and that this would make a great gift, so if you need to pass it on we are sorry you can't join us and we will welcome the lucky ticketholder! Please just let us know in advance.