Join us for CCEDC's 13th Annual Economic Outlook where proposed economic strategies for the new administration will be discussed; identifying challenges and trends to come in 2017. Dave Hanson and Patti Brennan will offer their perspectives on how policies of the new Administration might impact local, regional, national, and global economies.
Dave joined Fulton Financial Advisors in 2007. He has over 20 years of experience in investments and trust banking. Dave came to Fulton Financial Advisors following a career with SunTrust where he served in a variety of positions including Closely Held Business Analyst, Business Development Officer, Manager of Private Client Services, and Corporate Strategies/Mergers & Acquisition-related roles.
He earned a BS degree in Accounting from Bob Jones University and his MBA degree from Georgia State University. Dave became a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Georgia 1987 and Tennessee 1996. He earned series 7, 63 and 24 securities licenses in 1994, became a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) in 1997 and received the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2000.
“Dave serves on the Executive Committee of the Trust and Wealth Executive Association of the ABA. He has been a member of the Advisory Board of the American Bankers Association Wealth Management Conference and co-chaired the Advisory Board of the ABA Private Wealth Management School. Dave is a past Chair of the ABA National Graduate Trust School and served on the faculty of that school for several years.
A graduate of Georgetown University and a Certified Financial Planner, Patti Brennan is different. Not only does she provide comprehensive wealth management, she creates integrated strategies that are unique for each client. She takes this one step further with a process that updates all financial plans each night with changes in the total portfolio. This way cash flow, income tax calculations and retirement projections stay current and "live" instead of obsolete with market fluctuations.
Patti Brennan is not just a number cruncher. Known for her ability to see to see the impact of the "little details" on the big picture, Patti is known for communicating complex financial concepts in simple, understandable and meaningful terms.
- "Barron's TOP 100 Women Financial Advisors in the Nation" (June 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, July 2006 *The Winner's Circ;e Awards).
- "The Top 1200 Financial Advisors in America"* (Barron's, Feb 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
- "One of America's Top 100 Independent Advisors", (*Fortune, March 2008, Registered Rep, Nov. 2007)
- "One of the 50 Most Influential Women in Wealth Management", (*Wealth Manager Magazine, April 2008)
- "The 50 Top Women in Wealth", (Wealth Magazine, May 2010)
- "The Top Wealth Advisors", #2 in the Greater Philadelphia Area - Patricia C. Brennan CFP (Philadelphia Business Journal, October 2008)
- "One of the Nation's Top Wealth Advisors - Worth Magazine", (Worth Magazine, February 2010)
- "One of the Nation's 400 Top Advisors", (The Financial Times, April 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
- March of Dimes Recipient of the Ellen Ann Roberts Award for Excellence in Business, (October 2014)