Personal Renewal for a BOLD New Year
Join me for a fabulous night out for Bold Women who want to use their creativity to help them focus on the right priorities, add more passion to their daily lives, honor their self-love habits, and have fun.
Kanesha Baynard, author and life coach, created the Creativity Summit and Bold Ladies' Night Out events to support women in having the time, space, materials, and guidance to focus on connecting with each other in a fun, relaxed, and creative setting.
In partnership with Adorn Boutique, grab your girlfriends and experience the power and magic of Coaching + Crafting + Cocktails.
As we enter 2017, let's:
Reflect on challenges and accomplishments from 2016
Reclaim our time to focus on what matters most
Rejuvenate and grow in the company of other BOLD women
This workshop and shopping event will encourage you to dream big, lean into inner desires you’ve put on hold, continue to work towards in-progress goals, and celebrate your efforts in creating the day-to-day life that nurtures you the most.
Come ready to laugh, create, and take home tools you can use right away.
During this Bold Ladies' Night Out, participants will:
- Enjoy festive beverages and tasty treats
- Identify key goals and tasks that will help you plan for a bold 2017
- Work through a series of interactive exercises that will support you in creating a doable action plan that will put you on the path to get what you want and need
Who can attend:
- Bold Ladies (21+) - who want to have a fun and relaxing time
Past Workshops and Events (small selection)
- Bullet Journaling: A Stress Reduction and Time Management Tool
- National Charity League Orchard Valley / Individual Connectedness Presentation
- Vision + Goals + Focus: Mid-Year Check-in Workshop
- Bold Ladies' Night Out: Gitane Los Altos
- Bold Dinner Party: Where women come to laugh, learn, refuel, connect, and get bolder!
- Mother + Daughter Creativity Summit (ages 5-10)
- Bold Ladies' Night Out: JôrˈJet Boutique
- Mother + Daughter Creativity Summit
- Bold Pep Talk - Milwaukee - Happy Hour
- Women + Wine + W.I.G.s (Wildly Improbable Goals)
- Bold Pep Talk - Meet Up
- Personal Renewal Workshop
- Happy Hour Coaching: Mood Boards + Intention Setting
- 5 Ways to Upgrade Your Back-to-School Routine
- Spin Class Party - Celebrating Prince’s BOLD Legacy
Due to the logistics of putting this event together, registration for this workshop is non-refundable, but fully transferable.
If for whatever reason you sign up for this event and cannot make it — you can resell your ticket to a friend.
We will have a waiting list for stand-bys to fill in. As a registrant, you will still get have access to updated information and bonus materials.
There is a possibility you will have your photo taken for visual and promotional purposes. As a guest at this event, you agree to these terms.