What does it mean to be a Personal Assistant? Think you'd like to be a Personal Assistant but don't know how to get started? Perhaps you're an Executive Assistant who has been asked to take on more Personal Assistant duties, or you think you'd like to make the transition from EA to PA? To all of you - - this workshop is for you!
"Personal Assistant 101 (The Prerequisite)" is a two-hour workshop and info session designed by Elizabeth Meyer, Founder/Principal of The Meyer Suite, who is also a seasoned celebrity/high-profile PA. Elizabeth will talk about the profession, what it is and what it is not, and what it takes to make yourself an attractive candidate for this type of position. Topics covered will include: transferable skills, resumes, and networking.
Elizabeth works with clients who seek highly qualified Personal Assistants throughout the country, so this is not only a chance to learn about the profession, but to network with someone who seeks PAs for open roles.
- *PLEASE BRING - a pen/pencil, and notebook/notepad. We ask that you do not take notes on a laptop, pad or phone; electronics will be turned off and tucked away during this class.
- *PLEASE BRING - a copy of your resume (you will be marking it up)
- Once you purchase a ticket, no refunds will be offered.
- You must be registered in advance; we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Further questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space is limited. Be sure to reserve your spot soon!