PEPP represents a complete source of prehospital medical information for the emergency care of infants and children. Developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, PEPP is an exciting curriculum designed to teach prehospital professionals how to better assess, and manage ill or injured children.
PEPP is a very comprehensive, innovative, and highly visual course featuring case-based lectures, live-action video, hands-on skills stations, and small group scenarios. The PEPP Course is available as a hybrid course for both BLS and ALS:
- The hybrid course is a combination of online learning, followed by hands-on practice in the classroom. Instead of attending a daylong traditional onsite course, students learn a portion of the course through self-directed online modules. After completing all of the online modules, students then attend a short onsite course for completion of hands-on practice, as well as instructor interaction and the final examination.
- The hybrid course is a combination of online learning, followed by hands-on practice in the classroom. Instead of attending a 2-day traditional onsite course, students learn a portion of the course through self-directed online modules. After completing all of the online modules, students then attend a 1-day onsite course for completion of hands-on practice, as well as instructor interaction and the final examination.
Classes run on the specified dates from 8:00am to 5:00pm
TUITION = $125.00
Tuition & Fees
All tuition and fees are due upon registration. All registrations are first come, first enrolled! Students who do not have a credit card to complete the registration process online, must register for class and make payment in person at HVA’s EMS Education, 1200 State Circle, Ann Arbor, MI. The deadline to register for any program is TWO WEEKS prior to class, no exceptions, providing spaces are available!
NOTE: HVA’S EMS Education retains the right to deny any application, for any reason. If the school denies the application of a student before the first day of class, all tuition and fees paid will be refunded. There are NO REFUNDS for course supplies, including textbooks, uniforms, required equipment, or costs incurred for background checks and drug screens.
ALL TUITION FEES paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested in writing within three (3) business days after registering for any HVA sponsored course.
Otherwise, if a student withdraws or is dismissed from the program for any reason AFTER the 3 business days following registration, they will be responsible for payment according to the following schedule:
- Students who withdraw two weeks prior to the start of class/module for any EMS course will receive a full refund of the course tuition, less a $25 administration fee. The student must notify HVA EMS Education department in writing.
- Students who fail to give at least two weeks notice (in writing), or who fail to withdraw prior to the start of the (2nd) second week of class, will forfeit 25% of the total course tuition.
- After the start of any EMS course, any student who fails to withdraw prior to the start of the (3rd) third week of class, will forfeit 100% of the total course tuition.
All refunds are returned within 30 days.