A local viewing of the Rosenfeld Media "People Skills for UX" virtual conference on May 27th, 2015.
- We are gathering at the Nitschke Technology Commercialization Complex to listen to top-notch speakers over the internet.
- We learn about user experience as a community: this time, we focus on the People Skills of Negotiation, Facilitation, Listening, and Leadership.
- We connect with some of the most creative people in the Toledo Region.
- We get other work done, since it is socially acceptable to multi-task when the speaker is not in the room.
- We go back to work the next day and help our companies/clients compete.
Individual tickets are now on sale! See user-experience.org/peopleskills2015for more information, but you pay for you ticket (with a credit card) here.
- Cost: $30, includes breakfast, lunch, and LaunchPad Incubation collaboration spaces for the day.
We are still accepting sponsors. See the Call for Sponsors for more information.
Participation is limited to people who can attend the event in-person in Toledo, Ohio, USA. Remote attendees must buy their own "individual ticket" from Rosenfeld Media.
When & Where
Toledo Region Experience Planning
Organizing the UX community and providing UX consulting services to clients in the Toledo region.