- form an understanding of how building a clear school vision and role clarity with stakeholders underpins effective accountability and feedback practices that give rise to a Whole School Culture of high expectations.
- build their understanding of the relationship between school values and a whole school culture of high expectations and performance.
- comprehend how effective decision making approaches result in good people management and they will grasp the dynamic nature of effective decision making practices through the application of a decision making matrix applied to a variety of scenarios and/or case studies.
- build understanding of the integral nature of the strategic plan, role clarity, accountability and performance and development process.
- Build awareness of a range of workforce management issues in particular around managing the various leave entitlements of employees
Share with friends