Ever wanted to kidnap a penguin and live out your dream of running a penguin ice castle in your house? Me too… in fact I think about all the time: how wonderful it would be to be the penguin king and have penguin servants. So to fulfill this twisted fantasy I’m organising a bus trip group to impersonate tourists while I grab penguins for my ice castle. Yaay! You too can claim a cute penguin all to yourself!
Please bring suspiciously large jackets with extra-large, penguin sized pockets and a good, blank poker-face for the park officials. Haha, but unfortunately I’m not being serious… we’re not actually going to commit a Penguin Heist - But we are organising a bus trip for a bunch of fun and friendly people to go see these little guys and many other things on the way ;-)
So you’ve got a super-cheap price, an aussie tour guide and photographer and a relaxed sunday full of great sights and new friends. Hope you can join us for this adventure!
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Aussie tour guide
● Free Professional Photographer + DSLR. Definitely ask for a photo or two on the trip (check out my past photos - some of the portraits look incredible
● Cape Woolamai (check out the giant surf!)
● Nobbies Centre - walk along the boardwalk, get a photo of you doing a “peace” sign in front ot the majestic rocky coast, home to a colony / bunch of ugly Australian fur seals.
● Visit a chocolate factory (pretend to buy a gift for friends or family and then eat the gift yourself)
● PENGUINS!!! Then we see the Penguins make their way back home - the best part of the trip.
===== TICKETS =====
ONLY $57 (usually $135 - I’m not kidding, Google it!)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, students and local aussies between 18 and 35, we organise cheap events and bus tour with a focus on meeting new people and having a good time. You can find / subscribe to our events here:
===== Important =====
The bus will be leaving at 9.15am and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point. 3 day notice must also be given if you are unable to attend to receive a refund, please use the eventbrite refund feature and not email for quick processing.