In this two day course Dr. Louise Jakubik will guide the participants through the pediatric nursing certification exam review and preparation process and will provide practical tips for studying and test taking success. This conference includes test taking strategies for success and a thorough pediatric nursing content review. The course is based on the book "Pediatric Nursing Certification Review, 2nd Edition" co-authored by Jakubik (2012) and the exam content outlines for CPN published by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) and the Pediatric Nurse Exam (RN-BC) published by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- March 13th 2017 registration and light breakfast 07:30
- March 13th 2017 class 8:00am - 4:30pm
- March 14th 2017 class 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Identify resources for use in preparing for taking a pediatric nursing certification exam.
- Utilize strategies to promote pediatric nursing certification exam success.
- Verbalize increased confidence in ability to pass a pediatric nursing certification exam.
- Recall information that will enhance individual nursing practice.
Nurses working in a pediatric care setting preparing to take the Certified Pediatric Nurse examination and interested health providers.