Dates: November 1 & 2, 2016
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pediatric Advanced Life Support curriculum is designed by the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics. The 2 day course includes:
- Skills stations
- AHA Course Videos
- Interactive Case Scenario Stations
- Pre-Course Material including the Pre-Test will be included in the confirmation email sent once registered for the course.
- Participants are responsible for bringing all course material including books and pre-course material to class
- Non-Employees (including MD's contracted through RCHSD and Travelers): $220
- PALS Provider Manual, 2011 Edition required maunual may be purchased for $40 from RCHSD Education & Development, or checked out from the RCHSD medical library.
- RCHSD Employees: No course fee if this course is required for your role and unit.
When & Where
Rady Children's Hospital, Education & Development
Contact: Laura White in the Education & Development Department
- Phone: 858-966-8339
- Emaill: email@example.com