Dates: April 5 & 6, 2017
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pediatric Advanced Life Support curriculum is designed by the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics. The 2 day course includes:
- Skills stations
- AHA Course Videos
- Interactive Case Scenario Stations
- Pre-Course Material including the Pre-Test will be included in the confirmation email sent once registered for the course.
- Participants are responsible for bringing all course material including books and pre-course material to class
- Non-Employees (including MD's contracted through RCHSD and Travelers): $230
- PALS Provider Manual, 2016 Edition required maunual may be checked out from the RCHSD medical library.
- RCHSD Employees: No course fee if this course is required for your role and unit.