Actions and Detail Panel
Pedal Provo Ghost Tour
Fri, March 24, 2017, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM MDT
What's a Ghost Tour?
A ghost tour to us is a bicycle adventure through Provo with a little twist. The following list should help explain why you won't want to miss this:
- We visit various haunted locations in Provo and you get to hear a historical ghost story about that location
- It makes for a great date because it is the perfect balance between entertainment and time to chat
- It's a relaxing bike ride.
New to 2017! We have a new route so that means two Pedal Provo Ghost Tours to choose from!
The Cemetery & City Edition is every Saturday and meets on the west side of Provo Cemetery.
The River Trail Edition is every Friday and meets at Exchange Park, 700 W, Provo, UT.
Please visit our site for more info, maps to each location and to see the different bicycles we have to rent.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be 18 years or older to come on the tour and a waiver to release liability must be signed by every attendee.
- Admission does not come with a bicycle. Please bring your own or rent one from us.
- All tickets are non-refundable.However, if the weather makes us unable to do the tour you can reschedule to any other night. Just call for a rescheduling.