How to Make your NYC Building More Efficient and
Get Incentives from Con Edison to Help Pay for it.
Presentation by the Association for Energy Affordability,
implementer of Con Edison's Multi-Family Energy Efficiency Program
Please join us Friday, March 18, 2011 at 12:00 noon ET for a 45-minute webinar to learn how you can improve your NYC building's energy efficiency with the help of other people's money.
Access instructions will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar (valid email address required). You will need a phone and an internet-enabled computer to access both the audio and video portions of the webinar.
Join the conversation as GreenPearl Events presents a timely and insightful webinar with industry expert David Hepinstall, Executive Director of the Association for Energy Affordability, who will explain to you the ins and outs of retrofitting your building, saving money, and doing so without headaches.
About this webinar:
Learn about incentives for gas and electric efficiency upgrades in 5 – 75 unit buildings under Con Edison’s Multi-Family Energy Efficiency Program. This program offers owners and managers the flexibility they need to budget how much to spend and which eligible measures to install in their properties. Find out which upgrades will lead to the best overall energy savings and incentives to suit the energy use and financial resources of your buildings.
Who should attend:
- Real estate investors who want to find hidden sources of net operating income to increase the market value of their buildings;
- Multifamily building owners who want to increase the cash flow of their properties and get financial incentives to do it;
- Property managers or brokers who want to offer added value to building owners and investors by helping them to reduce operating costs and energy use year after year;
- Affordable housing providers who need to control expenditures to help keep rents affordable.
What you will learn:
- How to save money and energy with targeted investments in your building;
- How to enroll in the Con Edison MF Energy Efficiency program;
- How to find qualified contractors to do the work.
Find out about:
- The streamlined process for participating in this Con Edison program;
- The benefits of acting now to access these financial incentives from Con Edison;
- Which of your buildings are eligible for incentives;
- How you can learn which measures are right for your building.
David Hepinstall, Executive Director, Association for Energy Affordability
David Hepinstall, Executive Director of the Association for Energy Affordability, Inc. (AEA) in New York City since 1993, has specialized in energy efficiency in multi-family buildings, designing, developing and managing research, demonstration, training, capacity building and deployment programs delivering energy efficiency and promoting community development. Previously a member of NYSERDA’s System Benefits Charge Advisory Group and the Governor’s Renewable Energy Task Force, he is currently a member of the NYC Mayor’s Energy Policy Task Force and the Green Jobs/Green New York Advisory Council, as well as Board Chair of the Building Performance Institute (BPI). AEA is the implementer of the Con Edison Multi-family Energy Efficiency Program.
Use the registration options above.
If you are unable to join the webinar on March 18 and would like to speak with AEA about your building, please contact:
Director of Program Marketing and Outreach
Association for Energy Affordability, AEA
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10018
Visit our website: www.aeanyc.org