Actions and Detail Panel
Peanut Hour - Monthly Womens Group
Sat, October 29, 2016, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM BST
What is Peanut Hour?
Many years ago women would get together in their neighbourhoods and sit and have a good chat – be with other women, release their worries, share tips, have a laugh and most importantly have a support system. However modern times mean that fewer women have that opportunity. There is a lot of power and healing when women get together and this is what Peanut Hour is about.
• A space where you can just be yourself, leave your worries and daily stresses behind
• Take Time out for yourself
• Make like-minded friends if you want
• Share useful life and practical tips
Each month we have a different theme as a focus point but with the freedom to talk about anything too. Of course you don't have to talk if you don't want to - there's no expectation or pressure!
Who is it for?
1. Women who would like to be in a supportive feminine space
2. Women who would like to support, share tips and knowledge and have a good time with other women
Cost - £5 at the door
This is a social initiative and we will not be making profit. As we have to hire out the venue we have to share out the cost. Refreshments provided (and of course peanuts!)
• Arrive by 2pm for 2.05pm start
• No entry after 2.15 (to avoid disrupting the energy of the circle)
1. Be respectful of ourselves and each other
3. Open minded to understand others' circumstances
4. To be able to agree to disagree, respect others' opinions and thoughts
Contact us for more details:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07957 970243
Date and Time
THE WILLIAM HOBBAYNE CENTRE ST DUNSTAN’S ROAD LONDON W7 2HB
ST DUNSTAN’S ROAD - Free Car Park