Peace Restored Through Prayer and Journaling
During life's difficulties, we must dig deep and find the peace in the middle of the storm. Prayer and journaling are two of the most effective tools for finding the strength to carry on.
Join us 7pm-9pm December 15th, January 12th, and March 16th
Cost: Donations accepted but not required.
Location: Is in LaGrange Park in a private home. Location will be disclosed to participants 48 hours prior to event.
Group Leader: Marti Hannon CTRS
Explore different ways to: ground ourselves in the moment, express our truth, and release it in prayer and meditation.
Each session will include opportunities to:
- Practice relaxation techniques in a God focused way.
- Techniques include: centering, breathing, heart math, stretching, etc
- Express thoughts and feelings in a safe space with others who are there to provide encouragement and support.
- Creativity and writing will be used to help you find and express your thoughts.
- Quiet reflection/meditation and communal prayer will conclude each experience.
Please bring a journal, scissors, glue, and your favorite pens. I will have extras of all the items to share. Wear comfortable clothes and come with an open mind.