Small-Medium Business Capacity Building
An increasing number of small or medium consulting firms are facing barriers to effectively compete, with greater complexity and increased competition placing additional demands on their operations.
With around two thirds of our members firms being small or medium enterprises (SMEs), we are bringing together a range of expert speakers to assist in building and strengthening their capacity.
Join us on Tuesday 14 February to learn about key strategies and resources that will help your business retain and gain work.
2. Role of the Small Business Commission
3. Digital strategies and being on the winning did of disruptions
4. Insurance and risk for small business
5. Legal issues facing small business
6. Consult HR and other services
Tuesday 14 February
8:00am to 11:30am
Sydney, venue details to be provided to confirmed attendees
$190 Members, $240 Non-members, Government $215
(includes GST, light breakfast, morning tea, tea and coffee)