PCRC's Basic Mediation Training is a 15-week interactive, skills-building course with customized coaching, hands-on practice, and a certificate of completion
It is an excellent opportunity for people from all backgrounds who would like to develop their mediation skills or to integrate mediation into their lives.
Whether you are a manager, an attorney, a human resources professional, a religious leader, an educator or a consultant, through this training you will:
- Gain skills for effective communication and conflict management applicable throughout your professional and personal life.
- Learn practical strategies and techniques for moving into interest-based problem-solving
- Apply ideas and practice skills hands-on using scenarios that reflect actual mediation cases
- Satisfy the volunteer mediation training requirements for the State of California
- Get MCLE credits, upon request